Send As SMS

Marmot Days

Sunday, January 15

Shoppers say PM yesterday's man
By Earl McRae

An icy wind blowing, I head into the Rideau Centre and the food court to tap some of the brains of the so-called "average" Canadians on where they stand now as the leaders gallop down the homestretch to the electoral wire.

A synopsis of seven responses: (1) "Liberal. I always vote Liberal." (2) "Conservative. The last time I voted Liberal, I won't make that mistake again." (3) "Conservative, because I like Stephen Harper. I voted for the Liberals before but I don't trust them." (4) "Either the Conservatives or the NDP, but probably the Conservatives. We need a change. I voted NDP in the last election, but it's a waste." (5) "Liberal. I didn't vote last time." (6) "Definitely the Conservatives because Harper deserves his chance. I voted for them the last time, too." (7) "Stephen Harper. First time in my life I've ever voted anything but Liberal."


ottawasun.com - Earl McRae - Shoppers say PM yesterday's man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home